Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Day

I knew tomorrow was my first day of teaching as a graduated, certified teacher. I started working about a month ago... Working on enrollment, supply orders, organizing, etc. I felt ready and prepared, when we got a few curve balls that put us down a student teacher and then temporarily down the director, too. We had undergrad orientation this week along with open house. They both went wonderfully. I am a teacher. That just really clicked a couple hours ago that I am a grown up. I am making money that pays for the water coming out of the faucet I just did dishes in. Even though I've been married and helping provide those things the past 2 years, it just became surreal and real for the first time. Not sure if any of that makes sense...
I'll never be rid of "first days of school" but this year I'm on the other side of the classroom door...

Glorifying Him in "first days"....

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment